Are you ready to RE-connect?
During this 3 days of healing, hiking, emerging and connecting we will transform our energy bodies. When we connect with sacred spaces on the Earth, which is Sedona, we allow for our bodies to open up to new energy fields. Thus being able to transport that renewed energy back to our own lives and homes.
Schedule of 3 Day Healing Retreat
Welcome to Sedona!
Before the Retreat starts check in to your hotel or set up your camp.
Friday March 19, 2021
Day 1 :
9am-10am: Opening circle- We will create a sacred space to hold us in retreat for the 3 days we are together. Sharing intentions, releasing what no longer serves us
10am-12pm: Nature Hike. Connecting to our Auras and the energy of the Earth.
12-1:30pm- Break for Lunch
1:30-5pm- Chakra and Crystal Healing
5:00-6:30: Dinner Break
6:30-8pm: Sacred Fire Time
Saturday March 20, 2021
5:30-6:30: Hike to vortex
6:30-8am: Watch sunrise from vortex, silent individual time to connect to Akashic Records
8-9:30am: Hike back to camp
9:30-1pm: Free Time to Enjoy Sedona
1:00pm-5:00pm: Inviting the Spring Equinox into our rhythm. Creating a time of renewal, connecting to our Stellar Gate Chakra and Celestial Chakra
5:00-6:30pm: Dinner Break
6:30-8:00pm: Sacred Fire to Release
Sunday March 21, 2021
5:30am: Hike to watch Sunrise
6:30-7:30am: Welcoming the sunrise and welcoming in Guidance from the Ascended Masters
7:30-8:30: Return to camp
8:30-10:00: Free Time
10:00am-3:00pm: Basking in the Magical Mothers Unconditional Love and Acceptance. Adorning ourselves with self love, worthiness and acceptance
3:00: Closing Ceremony of Retreat
Please plan flights or returns after 4:30pm on Sunday.
What is included?
- Visiting powerful vortex around Sedona
- Healing through the 13 Chakra system to create wholeness, balance and connection
- Sharing in a powerful community of women to create long lasting relationships
- Camping space to create a connection to the Earth energies (please bring your own camping equipment)
- Transportation to each activity
What is not included?
– Hotel accommodations
– Transportation into the town of Sedona if you are planning on staying in hotel or eating at restaurants