Home Forums Magical Mothering Method Private Community Magical Mothering Method Week 1: Healing the root chakra Reply To: Magical Mothering Method Week 1: Healing the root chakra

While starting what I would call the meditation phase, when we close our eyes, my first emotion was vulnerability. I felt scared and unsure. Perhaps unsafe in my own mind, like I wasn’t connected to myself and wanting to open my eyes for distraction or a “place to go” outside of my own mind. I felt that way for the first few moments. I reached for my black tourmaline and held it close.
The color red I saw was a very bright, rich, true Red. When visualizing red on my body I noticed very dark deeps reds on my head and from my heart down to my hips bones. My arms and legs were bright and sparkly red. I felt and saw a red blanket falling over me in covering my in safety and security. I no longer felt uncomfortable but very much peaceful. I felt at peace, covered, with sparkly tingles healing me from the outside reaching in.
Before this phase when I visualized my Root Chakra I saw it was a small plant root. It looked small, black and whithered. It felt soft and fragile and I felt little energy or life coming from it. What little energy I did feel felt unpredictable, touchy and weak. It almost seemed as though it was screaming at me to get away.
After my meditation phase I felt a burst of energy from the Chakra. I looks like a Dark Blue and no longer Black. It looks brighter than before. It feels loved and nurtured, cared for. It seems to beg for more attention. It feels valued and appreciated.

Wow!!! I have no words for how incredibly at peace I feel at this moment