Home Forums Magical Mothering Method Private Community Week 6: Sacral Chakra Healing Reply To: Week 6: Sacral Chakra Healing

In this week’s video it was difficult for me to think of an exact moment of creativity. However the one memory that came to mind was about an outfit I was super excited about. I believe I was around 10 to 12 years old and I had bought some all white bell bottom jeans with a colorful stitching along the bottom. I remember I loved these pants so much and I couldn’t wait to show them off. The first day I finally got to wear them to school an older boy made fun of me and teased me about the pants. Once he started teasing me then other people did as well. I remember feeling so crushed and embarrassed. I never wore those pants again. It felt good to imagine my higher self encouraging me to wear what I loved and felt good in. Not to conform to what others believe is trendy or looks good. I think after that incident I subconsciously started to only wear things that would help me blend in or not draw too much attention. But I was always drawn to people who dressed “differently”. I really enjoy working on this chakra so far and it has helped me feel a bit more excited and vibrant. I think for my creative project I want to paint something. I havent painted in years and I have a couple visions I’d like to try to bring to life.