Reply To: Week 4: Marketing Your Magical Self

Home Forums Magical Mothering Method Private Community Week 4: Marketing Your Magical Self Reply To: Week 4: Marketing Your Magical Self

whewww, this one is the biggest challenge for me this month. putting myself out there, my authentic self, not the “safe” version. I did it this week! I put out in all my social media accounts that I’m available for astrological and divination readings and wellness coaching! I have issues around lack versus abundance. I’m no longer going to editing myself to be the safe version, to live in integrity with myself! I recently got furloughed for refusing work that went against my ethics. Once again, my integrity is putting us in “unsafe” situation in financial instability but I’m also really proud that I stood up for what I believe was right. Still trying to work out why I’m having to sacrifice my integrity for safety, what lesson is being shown to me around this?

Also, the EFT for this month is perfect for the healing needs I have around these issues!! thank you!!