Reply To: Week 9: Solar Plexus Initiation and Ritual

Home Forums Magical Mothering Method Private Community Week 9: Solar Plexus Initiation and Ritual Reply To: Week 9: Solar Plexus Initiation and Ritual

This weeks healing step helped me with letting go of the people that have come into my life from the past and present life, it has helped me release a lot of things that I have hung on to so being able to release all these thoughts and peoples feelings that have attached to me. I am really learning to trust my instinct, in this healing I have faced my fears in so many ways Thanks Stephanie for challenging me with my fears of height’s, claustrophobia in a past healing session. I know have steps to help with that now on how to calm my breathing and panic attacks when I feel like/or in a fear moment.
The message I received from my higher self was to take the time to love myself, to be happy with myself with who I am and how I am, To always be me, to learn how to balance and control my energy.

I am learning so much about my self and how to heal and forgive the past to be able to move forward without carrying the wounds/burden of the past with me.