Reply To: Week 9: Solar Plexus Initiation and Ritual

Home Forums Magical Mothering Method Private Community Week 9: Solar Plexus Initiation and Ritual Reply To: Week 9: Solar Plexus Initiation and Ritual

This one was difficult for me. I have often struggled with listening to my gut instinct. I have felt it many times but chose to ignore it. This has caused many struggles throughout my life. This weeks video really forced me to stop and realize I still have some things I need to let go of and that I need to continue on my current path.
When doing the pillar of light perspective my message from my higher self was to be patient, to continue on this path, to get back into yoga and to let go of the people in the past that are no longer serving me. Then my future will become more clear.
I am learning so much about myself and my past throughout this course. It is uncomfortable at times but it has also made me feel more whole. Like I am finally putting all the pieces together correctly. I am still not sure where exactly this will all lead me or exactly what I want it to lead me to but I know I am on the right track. And that itself is a great feeling.