Reply To: Solar Plexus Week 11: Reprogramming the Brain through Development

Home Forums Magical Mothering Method Private Community Solar Plexus Week 11: Reprogramming the Brain through Development Reply To: Solar Plexus Week 11: Reprogramming the Brain through Development

Week 11 was very informative for me. It helps me to learn about the scientific functions of the brain to connect with all the other aspects of life. It truly is all connected. From the womb to birth to present. Its all connected. My child hood was chaotic and my mother smoked and drank during pregnancy so I connected on several levels during this video. It also helped me understand my relationship with my son. I had him when I was 17 and at a very dramatic and chaotic time of my life. It helped me understand what he missed out on due to where I was emotionally and mentally.
Another thing in this video that stood out to me was the concept of having different personalities around different people. This is something I did another during my younger years and never really knew why. As I have healed and become more whole I dont find myself doing this like I did before but it makes more sense to me now. I truly feel like things are starting to come together and make more sense through this program and working with Stephanie one on one. I am so grateful.