Week 18: Throat Chakra Healing

Home Forums Magical Mothering Method Private Community Week 18: Throat Chakra Healing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

In this session of the Magical Mothering Method we dive into healing not only our past, inner child experiences, but also tap into being able to speak our truth by connecting with our higher self.

Through the healing of our throat chakra we allow for our voice, our needs, and our communication to heal. We allow for our connection with others to be healed. Our throat chakra is directly connected  with the other chakras in the body, and through this video you will find out what may be blocking your communication.

The workbook is a vital component to this weeks video, as it will lead you into the automatic writing process and help you dive deeper into the connection of your throat chakra.

PDF Workbook: Magical Mothering Method week 18- Throat Chakra Healing

[embed]https://youtu.be/wtEmfL42a6Y[/embed]

This session of healing is one I will return to.
    I was told to love that it was safe to love, as for the other message was to stop doubting in myself.
    I,m sure I will repeat this video a few more time before I post the picture from my inner child to see if I heard the message right.
    I repeat some of the healing session due to the fact of a habit of blocking myself from most of the messages.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.