Home Forums Magical Mothering Method Private Community Week 30: Earth Chakra Healing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

In this weeks session we will take the time to get back into our bodies. We will learn where our pain or dissociations are occurring and we will learn how to listen once again. Allowing the experiences to flow through and out of the body, giving them to the Earth to transmute them. Rejoining with our bodies is a powerful aspect of healing the Earth as well. As we are a physical form, we must remember to get back into our bodies to live our purpose.

PDF Workbook: Magical Mothering Method week 30- Earth Chakra Healing

[embed]https://youtu.be/Q5m0u2p_8No[/embed]

This weeks healing was just as amazing as week 29, I had to do this weeks session 3 time I need to go back to this one a few more times as time goes by.
    1st time: I healed my neck/shoulders which I planted this seed at the age of 29/30 yrs old, releasing it felt so great, tension I had there for so long is no longer, the lesson I learned is that it is ok to ask for help, to express your fears, as well as cry, I can show all these emotions and still be strong.
    2nd time: it was my sinuses I felt light headed well doing this I planted this seed when I was 12, this one is still a learning lesson it was not time to release/heal this one.
    3rd time : this was on my lower belly I was 5 years old when this seed was planted as I focused on this part I got butterflies and as I continued to see this part I see the lessons I learned as was able to heal this area/release it as I was saying thank for the lesson I learned I began to cry I feel so much peace from releasing this memory.
    looking forward to redoing this weeks healing session in the future.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.